A Chiropractor will use a combination of treatments, based on the specific needs of the individual patient. After taking a complete history and diagnosing a patient, a chiropractor can develop and carry out a comprehensive treatment plan, recommend therapeutic exercise and other therapies as well as lifestyle counselling.
Chiropractic is one of the largest primary-contact health care professions in Ontario, using a non-invasive approach that pays close attention to the neuromusculoskeletal system. Almost 2 million patients in Ontario rely on chiropractic care every year to help them live healthy, active lives.
With carefully applied pressure, massage and manual manipulation of the vertebrae and other joints, our highly trained and knowledgeable staff will devise a treatment program specific to your body’s needs.
There are many reasons to seek chiropractic care such as, but not limited to:
- Back, Neck pain
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Work and sports injuries
- Limited range of motion in the back, shoulder, neck or limbs
At BODYMED you can expect:
- Initial Assessment: consultation/examination
- Each treatment and each adjustment is unique
- Age, size, and individual spine problems will determine which adjustment technique will best suit you in the reduction of pain and improvement of overall health